Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meaning and Significance Of number 12 Throughout Time


Several weeks ago I began to notice the number 12 repeatedly showing up in my life. Curiosity led me to explore the possible meaning. What I will be sharing are my findings.


The number twelve is without a doubt one of the major keys to the mysteries of mankind’s existence. The number 12 permeates all aspects of life. I will Only address a few here.


The number twelve is symbolic of the creation of the universe as it represents the division of unity (God) into twelve individual distinct vibrations or tones, out of this came sound, light, and color. Science calls this the “Big Bang”.


Imagine, 12 spiraling 'cones' bursting forth forming a circle around the source, God consciousness, connecting with it and each other to create endless grid programs of experience following a geometric blueprint we call sacred geometry. Soul sparks of light ( each of us) spiral from the central source, God randomly move into the these spiraling grids to consciously experience and create.


Every aspect of the universe, from stars to humans and even sunlight, are all composed of 100% original consciousness, Father Creator God.


Some reports indicate that there are twelve Universes and twelve solar systems and the earth belongs to the twelfth universe. Physicist postulate there are 12 dimensions to our universe existing simultaneously along side our own.

In the Old and New Testament 12 is used 189 times. These are but a few examples.

The Numbers 12 and 21 represent Father and Mother both in Christianity and

Buddhism, these numbers are basically 2 and 1 reversed in a mirror reflection of

each other.


At age Twelve Jesus first appears in public and utters His first recorded words,

(Luke 2:42)


According to many biblical scholars, the number 12 appears as a multiple in matters related to issues of placing things within perfect order, achieving governmental structural, ruling, and universal laws.

The number 12 appears throughout the final book of the Bible. According to Revelation, the kingdom of God has 12 gates guarded by 12 angels.

Number twelve indicates God working in the world through man.

Charles Fillmore’s Twelve Powers”, refers to inner spiritual abilities that originate from God.

Today as in the past Astrology is all about interpreting the signs in the heavens. Kings and Popes have consulted Astrologers throughout the entire recorded history of mankind. In ancient times these wise counselors were called Magi (wise men) or Chaldeans, since many of the wise men who knew the principles of Astrology were from the land of known as Chaldea.

The Book of Genesis reveals that there were 12 sons of Jacob. The 12 sons formed the 12 tribes of Israel who represented a physical type of God’s government on earth. These Tribes divided into North, South, East and West. When Jacob gave his blessing to his twelve sons, he was referring not only to twelve individuals, but also to the development of twelve attributes to be awakened in the human soul.

These paralleled the twelve characteristics of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Each tribe expressed the qualities of one sign of the zodiac and responded to a certain number. No tribe was wholly good or bad. These twelve signs and their corresponding numbers are operative in the lives of every individual, for each person indeed is a miniature universe.

Later, Christ would choose 12 apostles to serve as the foundation for His Church (Matt. 10:1-7), as well as the kingdom of God (Luke 22:29-30). These apostles relate in character to the twelve signs of the zodiac to make a complete gathering of types of people in the inner circle of followers of Jesus.


Judas the 12th disciple represents the sign 12th sign Pisces, was said to have betrayed Jesus leading to His death. According to the lost Gospel of Judas, Jesus allowed the betrayal because it would allow God's plan to be fulfilled. Thus the vibrational force under the number 12 belongs to the developed soul who has accumulated unusual inner strength through many and varied experiences.


Number 12 invites us to move forward, to figure out exactly what is obstructing us.. It's our own creation, a phantom lurking in the shadows of our mind. They live and thrive in the half-light of ignorance, so the way to slay a demon is by illuminating it with the full force and power of your focused attention; by looking at it, hard. We create our demons and we feed them. To awaken we must slay them. That's really the whole process: S lay one demon, take one step. “Repeat."

As I continued my investigated into the order of twelve, I came upon the Mayan prophecy of 12-21- 2012 ( Winter solstice ) which is the end of their calendar, and is also the scientifically acknowledged date of a galactic alignment.


Over the last several months the “History & Discovery channels” have televised numerous shows on 2012 with all its negative implications. Of pole shifts ,destruction and the end of the world. For sure 2012 is the end of the age of Pisces the 12th sign.

The number 12 is an indicator of great understanding and wisdom. It is considered to be the ancient number of completion, as it signals the end of one stage and the beginning of another stage. For sure our reality is changing and a new Earth is being birthed. We are evolving towards a new humanity a time of freedom for all. A “New World Order," one of unity and oneness.

2012 the sign of Aquarius will bring advancements for even the most underdeveloped regions on earth. An infusion of creativity, innovation, inventions, and solutions. Every area will be accelerated, technology, medical, psychology, healing, machinery, space, matter, science, new age of spiritual transformation, global realization of psychic ability, proof of extra terrestrial life, discovery of the missing link, and beginning of world peace.

Nothing will be kept out of the influence of this electrical impulse to transform every part of life, and bring mankind into a higher truth and individuality.


We must be willing to become serious about our journey, because life is pushing us to become serious. We are capable and we are able to understand the truth about ourself. Willing to recognize and embrace that each person has their own grand design and purpose here. This is our time to awaken to who we truly are.


Charles Darwin said, “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”

To understand this evolutionary process and what is occurring, we look to our own lives.

What and who are showing up? What do we need to heal? Who do we need to forgive?

What do we need to let go of? What do we need to learn

Victor Frankl said, “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”

In closing here are 12 thoughts to ponder


1. Do I sacrifice some of my self-interest to serve the needs of others: i.e.;

social work, charity work, volunteer work, being with people confined in institutions (hospitals or asylums or prisons)?


2. Have I surrendered my sense of self (ego): to a higher power?


3.Am I wiling to address things which are hidden; my sub-conscious fears , guilts, resentments, hates, skeletons in closets, potentially damaging secrets, hidden agendas?


4.How do I Ideal with the unknown? Do I use intellect, logic, and rational

thinking or intuition, extra-sensory perception or spiritualism?


5. Do I recognize that there is such as thing as global thought?

6. Do I acknowledge that my thoughts affect my world and that group thought is a power to be reckoned with?

7.If I Change my thoughts, can I change my life?

8. Do I Use intuition, the best barometer for how to live my life?

9.Do I pay attention to my Dreams?

10.Do I Meditate often to guide me?

11. Have I been moving toward a higher level of authenticity and integrity?

12.Am I willing to show up in my life and own and utilize the abilities and talents I’ve been given?

It is time for us to stop being externally focused, to go inward. "We are divine, sovereign, and powerful and we are both God and human. We are the mystery we have been waiting to find. www.charleneryan.com


4 comments:

  1. Dear Charlene,

    Thank you for this wonderful post, I have been seeing so many 12's lately and this made complete sense. It truly calmed me.

    Love and Light,

    ASJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlene, I was seeing a lot of number 12's and understand the deeper meaning of it, thank you so much for sharing. It made perfect sense to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlene and thank you so much for this. I'm not even sure how or why I stumbled to your site but it was a little confirmation I needed to continue to push forward. Your paragraph that starts with "We must be willing to become serious about our journey" You hot the nail in the head for me. This is what I needed...

    12 is my birthday date so I always felt connected to the number.

    ReplyDelete